Book: Principles of Adhesion Dentistry
Author: Dr. Byoung I. Suh
(Principles of adhesive dentistry)
Theoretical and clinical guide for dentists
Renowned scientist and businessman Byoung Suh, president of Bisco Inc. has synthesized more than 3 decades of clinical experience in this book.
This excellent source of information covers the entire scope of adhesive dentistry, from compatibility to sensitivity, discussing porcelain/ceramic and zirconia adhesion.
Each chapter of the book contains three parts: clinical significance, in-depth information and a summary, leaving the reading order to the reader's discretion.
- Adhesive systems
- Light curing and composites
- Compatibility between adhesive and composite
- Sensitivity - a clinical perspective
- Oxygen-inhibited coating in adhesive dentistry
- Porcelain/ceramic adhesion
- Zirconia adhesion
8 other products in the same category: