Honigum Pro Scan Light 2x50 ml
Scannable addition silicone with high rigidity after setting
- scannable: all the advantages of Honigum Pro, easy to process digitally
- economical, easy, precise - without the need to purchase expensive technologies
- faithfully reproduces even the most inaccessible areas using an intraoral system
- error sources are eliminated when conventional model preparation modes are used
- it is not necessary to section the receipts and prepare the model
Indications: All types of impressions (e.g. crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays), all types of transfer impressions (e.g. for implants), cementing of impression and transfer dental blunts.
Specialties: High accuracy, without powder or spray
Precise, scannable dental impressions
Nothing could be simpler. The new versions combine the superior properties of Honigum Pro with all the advantages of a digital workflow - without the need for pre-processing with spray or powder for scanning.
You can work the way you've always worked: conventional, accurate and reliable. Without new technologies and investments, all options are available to you. In the lab, reliable impressions can be captured digitally. Possible sources of error due to conventional plaster preparation are eliminated. No need for sectioning of the specimens and preparation of the model. Digitised data is available to you at any time. It is also no longer necessary to store plaster models and impressions.
The data allows the doctor and technician to exchange information right from the planning stage, regardless of location.
Presentation: 2 cartridges x 50 ml
8 other products in the same category: