This article is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the www.terradent.ro website.
15.1. Categories of personal data processed:
A. If you are a customer of the website, Terradent will process your personal data, such as :
● Name and surname
● Telephone number
● Email address
● Billing address
● Delivery address
● Data on how you use the site (e.g. your behaviour/preferences/habits within www.terradent.ro)
● As well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating a user account, in the context of placing an order through the site or in any other way which results from using the site.
If you use your Facebook or Google account to create your user account on the site, Terradent will process the following public profile data displayed by those applications: username, email address.
B. If you are a visitor to the site, Terradent will process your personal data that you provide:
● Directly in the context of your use of the site, such as the data you provide in the contact/questions/complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way
● Indirectly, data such as: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed, full URLs, sequence of clicks to, through and from our site, information or products viewed/searched for, duration of visits to particular pages, information on page interaction (e.g. scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs), data on user behaviour.
15.2. Purposes and grounds for processing:
A. If you are a customer of the website, Terradent processes your personal data as follows:
● for the implementation of the contractual relationship between you and Terradent, i.e. for taking, validating, dispatching and invoicing the order placed on the site, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and Terradent, defined in the Terms and Conditions. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the implementation of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of the contractual relationship between you and Terradent.
● for the fulfilment of Terradent's legal obligations in the context of the services provided through the site, including obligations in terms of fiscal matters, as well as archiving.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in Terradent being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you with services through the site.
● for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission, via remote communication means (e-mail, SMS) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Terradent through the website.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/SMS containing commercial communications.Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.Refusal to provide your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
● for the purpose of carrying out various analyses, reporting on how the site works, making consumer preference profiles, mainly to improve the experience offered on the site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on Terradent's legitimate interest to continuously improve the customer experience on the site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
B. If you are a visitor on the site, Terradent processes your personal data as follows:
● for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, SMS), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by Terradent through the site.Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the site.
To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/SMS containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
● to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on Terradent's legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of the site, as well as to continuously improve the experience of visitors on the site, including by addressing various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
15.3. Duration for which we process your data:
Terradent will process your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a customer, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and thereafter in accordance with the legal obligations incumbent on Terradent (e.g. in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years following the end of the financial period during which they were drawn up).
In the event that you are a customer and you exercise your option to delete your user account by clicking the "delete account" button in the "my account information" section, Terradent will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications by which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site.
In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you emails and/or SMS of this kind.
However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically delete your personal data.
If you wish to stop having your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise your rights as detailed below.
If you request the deletion of your account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request for deletion of the account can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, Terradent will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without however affecting the processing carried out by Terradent on the basis of the consent expressed by you prior to your withdrawal.
15.4. Disclosure of personal data:
We do not rent/sell your personal data to third parties.
In addition to the Operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, hosting providers, IT companies, appointed, if necessary, as persons authorised by the Operator.
They are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided.
We may also disclose your personal data to central/local public authorities in the following cases:
● for site administration
● in situations where this disclosure would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Terradent through the site;
● for the maintenance, customization and improvement of the site and the services provided through it
● for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage trends and activity, developing security features and user authentication
● for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law
● when disclosure of personal data is required by law, etc.
15.5. Transfer of personal data:
Personal data provided to Terradent may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
15.6. Your rights:
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
● the right to information - the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by Terradent, as described in this document;
● the right of access to data - the right to obtain confirmation from Terradent regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc;
● the right to rectification - the right to obtain correction, without justified delay, by Terradent of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
● the right of erasure of data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten") - certain conditions apply; It is possible that, following the request for data erasure, Terradent will anonymize these data (thus depriving them of their personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
● the right to restricting the processing of the data, under certain conditions;
● the right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easily readable format, and the right to have such data transmitted by Terradent to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
● the right to object - with regards to processing activities, may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that data concerning him or her are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of Terradent or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where Terradent can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which override the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data relating to him or her may be processed for direct marketing purposes.
● the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision - the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profile creation, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him or her to a significant extent;
● the right to refer to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent you deem necessary.
For any further questions on how personal data are processed and to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
15.7. Confidentiality of minors:
Terradent does not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The Website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
If we mistakenly come into possession of such information and are notified of it, we will obtain appropriate parental consent to use such information or, if that is not possible, we will delete the information from our servers.
If you would like to notify us of our receiving of information about individuals under the age of 18, please contact us by email at email@example.com.