Light-Core blue / translucid
Light-curing composite for the reconstruction of dental blunts - syringes
Light-Core is a light-curing composite for dental blunts restorations.
The outstanding physical properties facilitate modelling without the risk of flow or slippage - optimal handling.
Light-Core cures in a maximum 5mm thick layer* at 500 mW/cm2.
- light-curing - immediate finish after curing
- 5mm layer thickness* - fast reconstructions
- micro-filler bonding - fibres (7.8%) - maximum strength
- no slipping/no flowing - optimal handling
- mouldable - easy to shape
- radio-opaque - easy to identify on x-rays
* In-vitro studies demonstrate that Light-Core allows polymerisation in 5mm layers when light-cured at 0mm distance at 500 mW/cm2 for 30 seconds
The blue colour facilitates application and is ideal when a contrasting colour is needed to confirm that the edges are on the tooth structure. Recommended under restorations with metal substructure.
Presentation: 2 syringes x 5g
8 other products in the same category: