OptiBond Universal 5ml
Universal single-component, self-etching, light-curing adhesive
OptiBond Universal is a universal adhesive that combines the reliability of patented OptiBond GPDM technology with the ease of use of a universal product. OptiBond Universal is a one-component universal adhesive with indications for use by different techniques: self-etch, selective etch and total-etch. It provides excellent adhesion to all surfaces and substrates for indirect and direct restorations, eliminating the need for a silane primer. When used in conjunction with Kerr's resin cements, Nexus Nx3 or MaxCem Elite, OptiBond Universal improves adhesion, compatibility and provides exceptional indirect adhesion.
The combination of OptiBond Universal and Nexus Nx3 Universal Adhesive Cement provides increased bond strength to various dental substrates without the need for a primer or silane for ceramic or metal.
Benefits of the new OptiBond Universal
One-component universal adhesive system
- Patented technology combining OptiBond GPDM monomer and Kerr's innovative ternary solvent system for excellent adhesion to both enamel and dentin
- Deep infiltration into the dentinal tubules conferred by the hydrophilic properties of OptiBond Universal protects the tooth against marginal microleakage and post-operative sensitivity
- Advanced formula combines primer, adhesive and acid etchant in one bottle and is effective even when applied in a single layer
- Extraordinary adherence based on 20 years of clinical success worldwide
- Restorations with light-curing composites and composites
- Repairs with light-curing composites on ceramics and metal- Cavity sealing prior to amalgam restoration- Restorations with light-curing or dual-cure resins
Indirect applications: resin cements:
- Inlays, onlays and bridges in ceramic, composite and metal
- Endodontic posts
Presentation: 5 ml bottle
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT FROM THIS VARIETY?
- Etching technique
8 other products in the same category: