The Apex ID is a compact device with performance equal to that of much larger and more expensive devices.
Characteristics and advantages:
- "Zero point" setting:
- Possibility to set the "zero point" according to your clinical judgment.
- no need to constantly watch the monitor, audible signals will let you know when you have reached the chosen "zero point".
- Accuracy in almost all conditions
- Apex ID has been designed to work in almost all conditions (dry, wet, bleeding, EDTA, hypochlorite, chlorhexidine) and to provide accurate readings.
- Continuous Calibration: Unlike other apex locators on the market, Apex ID continuously self-calibrates for accurate, uninterrupted, real-time readings.
- Small size: 6.5cm x 9.5cm
- Easy to read (colour screen)
- Stable base
Apex ID (1 pc) Stand for Apex ID (1 pc)
Lip hook (5 pcs)
Hook for B needle (2 pcs)
Hook for a needle (1 pc)
Apex ID IFU (1 pc)
AAA 1.5V batteries (3 pcs)
8 other products in the same category: