Select HV Etch Acid - 5g bulk syringe
35% demineralizing phosphoric acid in gel form; high viscosity
Select HV Etch has a 35% concentration of phosphoric acid in a highly viscous gel form.
Indicated in selective or hybrid acid etching techniques - precise etching of enamel edges only.
It can of course also be used for common procedures involving acid etching of dentin.
The high viscosity allows optimal handling and precise "needle tip" application.
- very viscous, ideal for selective enamel etching
- thixotropic, easy to apply and stable on dental tissues (does not "leak")
- dark shade, for easy visualisation and contrast with dental tissue
- rinses easily and quickly, leaving no residue
- Probably the only enamel etching acid with super fast rinse in just 5 seconds!
Presentation: bulk syringe 5g
Colour: cobalt blue
7 other products in the same category: