Acid Select HV Etch refill 30ml
Demineralizing phosphoric acid 35% in gel form; high viscosity
Select HV Etch is a phosphoric acid – with a 35% concentration – in a highly viscous gel form.
Indicated in selective or hybrid acid etching techniques - precise etching of enamel edges only.
It can of course also be used for common procedures involving acid etching of dentin.
The high viscosity allows optimal handling and precise "needle tip" application.
- very viscous, ideal for selective enamel etching
- thixotropic, easy to apply and stable on dental tissues (does not "leak")
- dark shade - cobalt blue - for easy visualisation and contrast with dental tissue
- it can be rinsed easily and quickly, leaving no residue
- Probably the only enamel etching acid with super fast rinse in just 5 seconds!
Presentation: 30ml refill syringe
7 other products in the same category: