Vertise Flow assorted kit
Self-adhesive fluid light-curing composite for direct restorations
Vertise Flow is a self-adhesive dental composite. This greatly simplifies the procedures for direct restorations, as the bonding agent is incorporated and no separate bonding protocol is required.
- High bond strength to dentin and enamel
- Incorporates proven Optibond adhesive technology for excellent adhesion to dentin and enamel.
- Easy handling
- Anti-slip properties create an ideal viscosity for the following indications liner for large fillings (class I, class II), small cavities (class I, class II), sealing material for dental wells and repair of ceramic work.
- Reduced marginal microleakage
- Excellent mechanical properties - for durable, reliable fillings
- Vertise Flow's high radio-opacity allows clear differentiation between filling and tooth structure.
- 4 x 2g syringes (A2, A3, A3.5, Universal Opaque)
- 40 tips for fluid composite
- 40 brushes
- technical guide
8 other products in the same category: