Duo-Link Universal 8g syringe
Universal dual-cure resin cement specially formulated for adhesive cementation of all-ceramic restorations
Bisco's new DUO-LINK Universal is the perfect material for extremely durable and easy-to-clean cements!
Duo-Link Universal is specially designed to cement ANY type of indirect restorations.
Duo-Link Universal cement has the ideal viscosity and offers all the necessary properties for cementing any type of restoration: it is radio-opaque, has excellent mechanical strength, offers strong adhesion, is applied in a thin layer and excess material is easily removed.
Duo-Link Universal cement is compatible with all dental materials, but used in conjunction with Bisco All-Bond Universal photo adhesive, Z-Prime Plus and Porcelain Primer, it is the ideal combination for indirect restorations.
- Universal. For any restoration, in any material.
- Extremely easy cleaning of excess cement
- Very radio-opaque for easy identification on X-rays
- High degree of conversion regardless of cure type
- Ideal for all-ceramic restorations including CAD-CAM and Zirconia
- Two shades: Universal (A2 translucent aesthetic) and Milky White (opaque white)
- Excess material cleans quickly and easily
- Easy to use, thanks to the auto-mix system (double syringe)
- Dual cure
- Easily identifiable in X-rays, ensuring efficient diagnosis
- It is applied in a thin layer
- Compatible with multiple materials: zirconia, ceramic, lithium disilicate, alumina, metals, endodontic posts and composites
Presentation: 8g syringe
Available shades: Universal, Milky White
Cement film thickness: 14-17 µm
Also available in Duo-Link Universal Kit with Universal Primer
Video: Dr. Jack D. Griffin, Jr. - Duo-Universal used to cement an indirect dental restoration
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: