eCEMENT System Kit
The only kit you need to cement any ceramic restoration containing lithium disilicate!
eCement is a resin cement system designed to simplify the placement of lithium disilicate restorations. This system contains both a light-curing and a dual-cure resin cement, allowing the clinician to cement all types of lithium disilicate ceramic restorations.
The eCEMENT system can also be used for the cementation of veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, 3-element CAD-CAM blocks made of lithium disilicate.
Universal, versatile - Compatible with veneers, crowns and bridges, including lithium disilicate CAD-CAM blocks.
Easy removal of excess material - Easy to use - Excellent handling
Thin-layer application - ensures good restoration retention
Multiple shades of light-curing cement - natural-looking restorations - superior aesthetic qualities
Excellent physical properties - restoration will withstand daily wear and pressure
Radiopaque - increased radiographic visibility
- eCement Light-Cured:
1 syringe 4.5g eCEMENT photo cement, Translucent shade.
1 syringe 4.5g eCEMENT photo cement, Milky Bright shade
- eCement Dual-Cured: 1 syringe 8g (base+catalyst) eCEMENT dual-cure cement, shade A1
- All-Bond Universal: 1 bottle 6ml All-Bond Universal adhesive
- Porcelain Primer: 1 bottle 3ml Porcelain Primer
- Porcelain Etchant: 1 syringe 5g demineralising acid 4% Porcelain Etchant
- Select HV Etch: 1 syringe 5g demineralising acid Select HV ETCH
Evaluation of the eCement system:
8 other products in the same category: